Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter weather - Bundle up!

So, I haven't submitted a design to Smashing Magazine's monthly wallpaper since October. I decided to submit one for February and was inspired by our impending inclement weather. We are expecting up to 12 inches of snow tomorrow! Stay warm this month and go check out my submission and all of the other February wallpapers (with and without calendars) at Smashing Magazine. (Note: The image below is low res so if you want to apply it to your desktop, you will need to visit the SM website. The 320 x 480 resolution is for iphones)



My husband made the rack out of wood from an old table from my mom's former cottage, and he made the "hooks" from branches that he found in our backyard.







2 comments:

  1. Another Smashing Magazine winner? That's awesome, Kristin! Hope you stayed warm today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mittens?! I recognize this piece and love the whimsey and comments...clever and cover up when you go out to play!! ;)

    ReplyDelete