Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Doodle


I am SO looking forward to Fall and (soon) having fires in our fireplace and outside in our backyard. Tonight I felt like doodling. While mindlessly watching TV that I was not interested in, I realized how much our treasures on our mantle mean to me.

Random fact about me: starting in high school, my doodles typically consisted of small lines. For some reason, drawing lines is relaxing to me. It's interesting that when I sketch I do not use crosshatching more to shade. Hmmm...

I also love cutting things out with scissors (which I have had the opportunity to do quite often in my line of work). I find cutting paper with scissors stress-relieving. I know - I am a nerd.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty excited for Fall's arrival, too! I love your fireplace doodle and I love learning more about the little things you hold dear! :)

    ReplyDelete